ACE Institute 2008 Powerpoint / Podcasts
- Sustaining Youth: Tanya Gracie, Canadian Co-operative Association and Southern New Hampshire University. Serving youth in university education
- Sustaining Youth: Robin Puga, British Columbia Institute for Co-operative Studies. Robin provides a context for defining “youth” in cooperatives, and later talks about his own work to coordinate a new volume of Youth Reinventing Co-operatives.
- Sustaining Youth: Kathryn Foulds, Canadian Co-operative Association. CCA Youth Action Plan and do the words “cooperative movement” attract youth?
- Sustaining Research into cooperatives and credit unions: Christina A. Clamp, Southern New Hampshire University and ICA
- Understanding the Economic Impact of Cooperatives: Brent Hueth, University of Wisconsin
- Open Microphone Session: NCBA, The CHS Foundation, Braintree Center for Business, USDA and Cooperation Works! representatives share what is new in their organizations
- Building a tax policy framework to sustain cooperatives: Monica Juarez Adeler, University of Saskatchewan and University of Winnipeg
- Enhancing Leadership Capacity: Françoise Morissette, Queen’s University Industrial Relations Centre
- Designing a Sustainable Co-operative: Barbara Turley McIntyre, The Co-operators Group Ltd.
- Creating a strategy that sustains: Jim Hoyt, GROWMARK, Inc.
- Sustaining leadership teams in cooperatives and credit unions: Rev. Alisdair Smith, CUSOURCE® Credit Union Knowledge Network
- Knowing what counts: Laurie Mook, University of Toronto and Social Economy Centre
- Governments assisting to sustain cooperatives: LeAnn Oliver, USDA Rural Development
- Governments assisting to sustain cooperatives: Christine Burton, Canada’s Co-operatives Secretariat
- The Equity Challenge: Alternative Approaches — David Barton, Arthur Capper Cooperative Center
- Report on the ICA Research Conference and a study of Cooperative Innovations in the Worker: Christina A. Clamp, SNHU School of Community Economic Development
- Understanding the Economic Impact of Cooperatives: Brent Hueth, University of Wisconsin Center for Cooperatives
- Using the World Wide Web to Link Students and Cooperatives: Mike Boland, ACCC, Kansas State University
- Making environmental sustainability part of your cooperative: Russ Christianson, Rhythm Communication, and Paula Anderson, Peterborough Green-Up
Congrès ACE Institute
- Coop Santé Aylmer– Dr. Bernard Gélinas
- Coop Santé Aylmer — Joanne D’Aoust
- Contribution Exceptionnelle à ACE par une Organisation PRÉSENTATEUR : Roger Herman, University of Saskatchewan LAURÉAT : Denis Richard pour La Coop fédérée